15-05-2016

Hello..

Hello,

and welcome to my blog. I had already started this blog but that was just for fun now I really want to do something with it. I want to be able to help you guys through this blog. I was praying recently to God about what I can do for Him because my school has reached it's ending and I was feeling lazy. I really didn't had much to do outside learning etc. and I love reading the bible and praying but outside that I wanted to do more. The Lord spoke to me about the fact that I started a blog so why wouldn't I use it to finally be able to preach to people. I love love love preaching and talking about God but I don't really get the change ;( and I'm to shy for youtube :). So I was just filled with joy because the problem about having nothing to do became a real burden but phil. 4: 6-7 says  'Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.'  so that was what I did and I was filled with an instant peace. You know God is everything for me, I love Him with all my soul, mind and heart. I'm really not perfect but by not being perfect I get to know everyday how perfect He is. Don't worry about anything because  with Christ you will reach your destiny, live happy and fullfil your purpose and I hope my teachings and sermon may help with that.

Be blessed in the love of God.. <3

I pray that God will bless every person that is reading this. That the Holy Spirit  may open your mind to understand and your heart towards God.

Ps: I will try to upload twice a week. It may be more or less because I still have to figure out how I'm going to do this. * Waiting for the guidance of the Holy Ghost* ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten